Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Conceal Carry Permit Photos

Yes, we also provide the images needed to apply for a Weapons Permit, aka Conceal/Carry Permit. If you're a new or recent gun owner and are in need of a permit (IMO, every gun owner should apply for this, regardless of the type of gun they own), you're going to need to provide a passport styled photograph.

The specs are nearly identical to that of a US Passport and Newsome's Studio can provide that for you in less than 10 minutes.

Give us a call for your passport-style image and in just a few minutes, you'll walk out with your images.

Newsome's Studio of Photography... by appointment only... 813-968-2810

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.